In order to better process your order, we require some personal details:
- First name, last name and address, necessary for proper delivery routing;
- Email address, where the order confirmation and/or any other information must be sent;
- Phone number, in order to request any additional information;
- Your account number for identification.
- Your bank details, for order payment.
Please note that all fields marked with (*) are mandatory. Unmarked fields refer to optional data, so they will only be processed for statistical and personalised service purposes.
The data recorded on www.rbstore.fr will be stored and used in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing and freedoms. Users of this website have the right to access, rectify and delete their personal data in RBDRINKS® – 94420 Le Plessis Trévise.
RBDRINKS® submitted this website to the National Board of Computing and Liberties (CNIL – France).
Confidentiality policy on our website
Data protection is an extremely important issue for us. Therefore, the treatment of your data is carried out with great care and respect all the terms of the law.
How to protect your online data
Basic principle: You can browse our website without registering as a user.
We do not log any personal data without your express permission.
Personal Data Management
Your personal information will only be registered with your permission. The data collected will be used exclusively for the stated purposes.
RBSTORE uses your personal information to process your orders, from payment to delivery, and to inform you about the state of your order, products, services and any relevant offers.
We request your email address so we can speed up the communication process.
Your personal data will be transmitted to third parties only if you have expressly given permission to it or if it is in accordance with the legal provisions.
Using your personal data
We register your personal data to make sure your order gets a treatment of excellence and we will transmit them to other companies only if necessary and always with the same objective. Our suppliers may use the data transmitted with the above mentioned purposes and only to accomplish their task. Any other use is not allowed.
From the moment that consent is given, we will send the data collected to complete the order form (address, phone number and name) to our distribution partners.
RBSTORE does not sell or share your data with third parties without your express permission.
By subscribing our newsletter, you authorise us to use your data to advertise and promote our own brand. Our newsletters are sent by our independent supplier with our agreement. Your consent to join the subscribers list is valid if not expressly notified otherwise. Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, by simply clicking the specific link for this purpose indicated in the newsletter itself.
Our newsletter is periodical. Through it, we intend to inform you about our products and promotions and send useful information specifically related to the handling of our products.
This information note on data protection may be subject to legal changes. Please check this page regularly.
Rights and information
The user can, at any time, oppose to the collection, processing and use of his data for advertising purposes or for market research. He also has the right to obtain his data free of charge upon request. According to the legislation, the user is also entitled to rectify or delete his data at any time.
During the consultation of www.rbstore.fr, cookies will be used to better target our services. Some are strictly necessary to the operation of the website, others serve to improve your user experience.
This page will help you understand what cookies are and how they work and will guide you on how to use their parameterisation tools.
www.rbstore.fr works with two types of cookies sources:
- RBSTORE Cookies:
Cookies deposited by RBSTORE on your device, useful to the navigation on our website, so that we can optimise and customise our online services.
- Third-party cookies:
Cookies can be placed by third parties (e.g., advertising agencies or partners) to identify your interests through your navigation in order to customise the advertising offer inside or outside our website. Cookies can be deposited during navigation on our website or when you click on an advertising area available in it.
As part of advertising partnerships, we can pass on to our partners data related to your shopping and products search on our website. We must ensure that our partners agree to process the information collected in www.rbstore.fr solely in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the Data Protection Act of January, 6 1978 and are committed to implement appropriate security and protection of data privacy measures.
Types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies allow:
- Store the content of your shopping cart
- Store the status of your order.
- Functional cookies allow:
- Store your connection data
- Ensure the security of your connection to the website
- Keep the graphic consistency of the website or provide online support (chat)
- Analytical cookies allow:
- Strengthen website performance and reduce pages loading time
- Improve user experience
- Advertising cookies allow:
- Display ads tailored to your interests, on our website or outside of it. Advertising cookies are mainly used to limit the number of views of the same advertising and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- Please note that rejecting advertising cookies will not constrain the navigation of our website nor does it restrain the display of advertising on our website or on the Internet. It may only lead to the display of advertising that does not meet your interests and preferences.
Examples of use:
Cookies serve to tailor the services we put at your disposal, for example:
By enabling payment services, their operation is based on the recognition of cookies from your device, preventing that you have to identify yourself everytime the execution of a task demands it, from the moment you have registered on our website and created an account. This helps us optimise your experience as a user making it faster and more personalised.
If you do not authorise the storage of cookies, certain features and pages will not have the correct behaviour. For example, you will not have access to your order history.
Accept or decline cookies:
There are many ways for you to manage cookies.
1 – Parameterisation of your browser
You may, at any time, disable cookies. Your browser can also be parameterised to mark the cookies that are deposited on your device and question their acceptance or not. You can accept or decline cookies case by case or decline them all at once.
Please note that this parameter can modify the conditions of access to our services that require cookies for their proper functioning.
If your device is configured to reject all cookies, you cannot make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our website, such as leave unpurchased items in your cart or receiving personalised recommendations. In order to manage cookies to improve your experience as a user, we recommend the parameterisation of cookies according to their purpose, as shown below.
How to control or prevent cookies storage:
The configuration will depend on your browser. You can find the appropriate guide in the help menu of your browser, allowing you to learn how to configure them according to your interests.
You can disable cookies by following these instructions:
A – If you use Google Chrome
- Click the menu (upper right corner of the browser toolbar);
- Select “Settings”;
- Click “Show advanced settings”;
- In the “Privacy” section, choose “Content Settings”;
- Choose the desired cookie settings.
Note: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Google Chrome.
B – If you use Internet Explorer
1 . Click the “Tools” menu and choose “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar selector according to the desired level of privacy (at the top will appear “Block all cookies”).
Note: There are several levels of activation and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer.
C – If you use Mozilla Firefox
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click the “Privacy” icon (on the top panel);
- In the “Cookies” section choose the option that best suits your interests;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
D – If you use Safari
- In the menu bar, click on “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” area, select the option that best suits your interests.
Note: There are several levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Safari.
Responsible for data protection
94420 Le Plessis Trévise – France